- No purchase necessary to enter or win. The GoodGood Does Good (“Contest”) is sponsored by Central Garden & Pet Company (“Central”). The Contest begins on December 7, 2022 8:00 am (CT) and ends on December 13, 2022 11:59 pm (CT). Entries must be received by December 13, 2022 11:59 pm (CT). Enter as often as you wish. All eligible entries will be entered in the Contest. Incomplete entries will not be accepted. Entries are subject to verification. Submissions may be investigated and voided if fraudulent. Affidavits may be required to confirm eligibility. Entrants must be the authorized user of an existing valid Instagram account as of December 7, 2022. If entering via mobile device, data and mobile charges may apply. Check with your carrier.
- Open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older as of December 7, 2022. Employees of Central, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, distributors, suppliers, brokers, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, and the members of the immediate families and/or households of each of the above are not eligible to participate. By entering, entrants agree that they have complied with all Contest and eligibility rules. Offer valid in the USA only. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- If you are not currently a follower of @GoodGoodPet, go to www.Instagram.com/GoodGoodPet and click “Join Today” in the header of the page. There is no fee associated with becoming a GoodGood Instagram follower. Once you have become a follower of @GoodGoodPet:
(a) share the GoodGood Does Good post (“Contest Post”) to your Instagram story; AND
(b) tag @GoodGoodPet; AND
(c) comment on the Contest Post to nominate a charitable organization that follows the Charitable Organization Guidelines outlined in Section 4; AND
(d) tag the charitable organization on your post.
- Charitable Organization Guidelines:
(a) Nominated organization must be a registered non-profit as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
(b) Nominated organization must have a core, singular mission related to improving the life of dogs.
(c) Nominated organization must be located in the forty-eight (48) contiguous states.
(d) Nominated organization must be in compliance with all laws/rules/regulations to which it is subject.
(e) Nominated organization must not have any political affiliations; i.e., support any candidate or any political action.
(f) Nominated organization must not engage in any discrimination and/or radical or controversial activities such as violent demonstrations.
(g) Nominated organization must be consistent with the positive images and goodwill of Central.
- The first one hundred five (105) verified Charitable Organizations that follow the Charitable Organization Guidelines shall receive the prize listed below. Winners will be notified within two (2) weeks of the end of the Contest by certified mail, overnight mail, phone, Instagram account and/or e-mail. All winners will be required to: (a) submit a copy of its 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter; (b) sign and return a prize release and (c) sign and return other documents, as necessary, within the timeframe stipulated on prize notification, or prizes will be forfeited. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prizes cannot be substituted for cash. Prizes are non-transferable. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes. Only (1) one prize will be awarded to each winner.
- In consideration of Central’s acceptance of entrant’s entry, entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Central, its parent company, subsidiaries, related and/or affiliated companies, divisions, agents, employees, successors, heirs and all judges of the Contest harmless from and against any and all liability, claims or losses for its/their actions arising from, or related to, the drawing and handling of entrant’s entry, the use and/or publication of the entry and the conducting, advertising and sponsoring
of this Contest.
- Central is not responsible for: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, internet service providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Contest; or (b) any malfunction of entrant’s computer, telephone or cable transmission or hardware/software malfunction.
- This Contest cannot be republished in any other medium without the express written consent of Central. To get a copy of these Official Rules, send a written request to: GoodGood Does Good, c/o Central Garden & Pet Company, 1340 Treat Blvd #600, Walnut Creek, CA, 94597. To request a list of the names of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after January 1, 2023 to the address above.
Up to One Hundred Five (105) Prizes available; each prize consists of four (4) cases of a variety of GoodGood™ dog supplements (approximate retail value, $1,440)